This past week i've been trying to get the correct size for the bird so that it can fit the whole thing (Arduino, Wave Shield and LCD) in it.
In a past post (http://arduitter.blogspot.com/2010/04/first-attempt.html) i built an A4 bird and it definitely doesn't fit what i've got to put in it. So, i tested with the A3 and it didn't get large enough to hold the LCD. Pictures of it with the Arduino inside below.
Now, i printed it on a A2 paper and it appears to be the perfect size. Next step now is to cut it and build the model pieces so i can put them together using MDF. I'm thinking about using 3mm MDF that is not very hard to work and is thick enough to hold everything in place. I intent to buy the MDF and get it done until the end of this week.